GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Automatic sprinkler question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/145761-automatic-sprinkler-question.html)

Myrl Jeffcoat 01-06-2006 03:38 AM

Automatic sprinkler question

Awhile back I had an automatic sprinkler system installed. Everything
has been well until this afternoon. When I came back from shopping, I
noticed my lawn guy had apparently manually turned on one bank of the
sprinklers. I used the little handle to turn it off, but noticed this
morning that bank didn't come on automatically as scheduled. When I
went back outside and turned the handle it came on though. I can't
seem to reach my lawn guy.

How do I get that bank of sprinklers to go back to automatic? The
control panel says "System On." It's a Rainbird system.

Sorry people. . .You're dealing with a blonde here, and we have our
challenges.

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

Myrl Jeffcoat 01-06-2006 03:42 AM

Automatic sprinkler question

I should have clarified that this all began yesterday afternoon when I
came back from shopping. But it was this morning that the one bank of
sprinklers didn't come on. When I manually turn them to the
on-position, they come on, but then I need to manually shut them off
again. How do I get them to go back on the system timer?

Elaine 01-06-2006 12:50 PM

Automatic sprinkler question

Can you do a re-set with the timer? Turn off the electrical then turn it
back on again and see if this works, otherwise go he
http://www.rainbird.com/DIY/support/index.htm

oups.com...