GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what would be a good vegetables to grow in San Diego. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/145788-what-would-good-vegetables-grow-san-diego.html)

Mark 01-06-2006 07:08 PM

what would be a good vegetables to grow in San Diego.

Want to start grow vegetables. Something good and usefull, that I can
really use and maybe if I have a lot exchange with other people for
other things.

Should be easy to grow, plentiful on small piece of land and usefull
enough in every household.

I know I will do tomatoes. What else?

JoeSpareBedroom 01-06-2006 08:17 PM

what would be a good vegetables to grow in San Diego.

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
Want to start grow vegetables. Something good and usefull, that I can
really use and maybe if I have a lot exchange with other people for
other things.

Should be easy to grow, plentiful on small piece of land and usefull
enough in every household.

I know I will do tomatoes. What else?

Everything.