GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help! identifying this plant/tree pics included (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146250-re-help-identifying-plant-tree-pics-included.html)

sidiousfidious 09-06-2006 04:17 PM

help! identifying this plant/tree pics included

ok, the shots didn't display properly but U should be able to cut and
paste url.

any help really appreciated.
thanks.

Myrl Jeffcoat 10-06-2006 05:23 AM

help! identifying this plant/tree pics included

It looks a "little" bit like an overgrown Lucky Bamboo. I found an
image out on the net that looks more like your's, than most.

I have a Lucy Bamboo in my kitchen. It was really nicely trained when
I got it, with little shoots where they belonged, etc. But, now it
looks a bit out of sorts - like your's.

Perhaps someone can help us both. . .Here's the link to the picture I
found out there on the net:

http://www.fukubonsai.com/Green_luck...dpi_4.5x6V.jpg

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com