GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Supposed to be a good site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14635-supposed-good-site.html)

Ablang 12-04-2003 03:56 AM

Supposed to be a good site

But I don't see it that way.

http://www.yardcare.com

Reply by Usenet Newsgroups only.

Warren 12-04-2003 08:20 AM

Supposed to be a good site

Ablang wrote:
But I don't see it that way.

http://www.yardcare.com

It's a site maintained by Toro. It's primary reason for being is to
convince you that you need to buy Toro products. If you judge it by that
measure, it seems to do that well without being too overtly biased.
(That doesn't mean unbiased. It just means that the bias won't be
obvious to some people, which actually enhances it's effectiveness.)

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.

Cereoid-XXX 12-04-2003 08:08 PM

Supposed to be a good site

Yeah, that's like this fat lady "garden expert" from Valley View Farms they
have on TV here.

No matter what the problem is, the answer is always to buy the commercial
products they sell.

Does your snake squeak? Then, buy their snake oil!!!!