GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bearss Lime Tree - Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146393-bearss-lime-tree-help.html)

BenJoeM 12-06-2006 09:26 PM

Bearss Lime Tree - Help

Hello,

I am new to the group and i tried doing some searches but couldn't find
much more info.

I have a Bearss Lime Tree that I keep indoors in my office. I have
never had a problem with it and it gets plenty of sun nearly half of
the day. Well for at least 3 years it has been great, but this year
all the leaves fell off. The tree is still very green in most places
but looks as if either it is dying or that it thinks it is winter.

Any thoughts!

BenJoe