GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   black berry raspberry companions? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146493-black-berry-raspberry-companions.html)

Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3.018 W 15-06-2006 05:36 AM

black berry raspberry companions?

I built a box and planted two raspberries, and a blackberry bush. Then
I read somewhere they don't make good companions. Is that right? The
box is four by four. Should I move the black berry plant?

Dwayne 18-06-2006 01:15 PM

black berry raspberry companions?

I have read that they shouldnt be planted any closer than 200 ft. Same goes
for red and black raspberries, seeded and seedless grapes. I think it was
the planting instructions from a company that sold them.

Dwayne

ups.com...