GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Simple question butterflies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146687-simple-question-re-butterflies.html)

[email protected] 19-06-2006 02:34 AM

Simple question butterflies

What exactly do butterflies do all day? I'm writing a story where I
briefly mention monarch butterflies. I need just a simple one-line
answer.

Phil

Charles 19-06-2006 03:09 AM

On 18 Jun 2006 18:34:10 -0700, wrote:

What exactly do butterflies do all day? I'm writing a story where I
briefly mention monarch butterflies. I need just a simple one-line
answer.

Phil

Eat, fight, and make little butterflies.

Jim Elbrecht 23-06-2006 03:56 PM

Charles wrote:

On 18 Jun 2006 18:34:10 -0700, wrote:

What exactly do butterflies do all day? I'm writing a story where I
briefly mention monarch butterflies. I need just a simple one-line
answer.

Phil

Eat, fight, and make little butterflies.

Except in the fall when they fly south for vacation. . . or winter
when they turn mountains in Mexico orange. . .or spring when they fly
back as far as Hudson Bay.

See
http://www.monarchwatch.org/ for some timetables.
[specifically- http://www.monarchwatch.org/tagmig/index.htm ]