Old 19-06-2006, 10:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

Default International Masters Publication - Plant Guides - Gardening Made Easy.

Does anyone have a copy of: "Gardening Made Easy - International
Masters Publication". I had to root around the whole house to find my
copy, and when i did find it, it was jumbled up with quite a few
pamphlets missing. I think my parents must have misplaced some of them
and the others possibly never arrived !

Anyway the reason i posted is because, if anyone does have a copy, then
- how about heaving me a scan'd copy of it. The series that i have is
prehistoric - as in, at least 10 years old.
I did not find any mention of it on: www.imp-usa.com. It's great for
newbies and i can scan my set of booklets as well and chuck it on to a
web site for public viewing ! It's got heaps of stuff on the basics,
with very colourful pictures and would be a invaluable learnng tool for
newcomers !

http://www.ardenwebsales.com/general...nt-Guides.html has a
copy, but it's only 1 of 12 !! with stuff missing uniformly across all
12 .. hmm 48$ + shipping/booklet

Old 19-06-2006, 10:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

And i don't mind trading the flower cards and other stuff in exchange
for cards in:
1. Basic Gardening Technique.
2. Fruits.
3. Veggie & Herb.