GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Wild Geranium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146771-photo-week-wild-geranium.html)

[email protected] 20-06-2006 03:34 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Wild Geranium

Although the similarity is not obvious, this native wild flower is a
very close relative of the ubiquitous cultivated geranium.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

I Love Lucy 22-06-2006 03:51 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Wild Geranium

wrote in message
oups.com...
Although the similarity is not obvious, this native wild flower is a
very close relative of the ubiquitous cultivated geranium.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Those are lovely indeed. I love the light and shadows on the path shot.
I think it would look better about 800X600, landscape oriented, maybe
640X480. A 500X500 square doesn't work very well for such a beautiful
photo.

Jack Schmidling 22-06-2006 03:33 PM

I Love Lucy wrote:

Those are lovely indeed. I love the light and shadows on the path shot.
I think it would look better about 800X600, landscape oriented, maybe
640X480. A 500X500 square doesn't work very well for such a beautiful
photo.

Perhaps next year I will get bold and post a "click here for larger
pic". It really is a pretty place and a shame to compromise it all away.

js