Old 23-06-2006, 07:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please help, uprooted rose

Hello,

I'm new with roses, but have had success in planting three climbing
roses just over a month ago. Last night, one of these plants, just
over a foot high with plenty of green leaves, was uprooted by my puppy.
Alas, no roots are attached to the bottom. Is there anything I can
do to save this plant?

Thank you,
Marta

Old 24-06-2006, 03:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm new with roses, but have had success in planting three climbing
roses just over a month ago. Last night, one of these plants, just
over a foot high with plenty of green leaves, was uprooted by my puppy.
Alas, no roots are attached to the bottom. Is there anything I can
do to save this plant?

Thank you,
Marta

If the roots were chewed off the plant will probably die.