GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Irrigation Advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/146992-irrigation-advice.html)

PT 25-06-2006 02:52 AM

Irrigation Advice

I have a circular plot about ten feet in diameter, which contains a variety
of plants and shrubs. I'd like to find a device to irrigate it from above,
without watering the surrounding areas. I once saw such a device. It was
simply a vertical pipe with its bottom attached to a base stuck into the
ground in the center of the circular plot, and with a sprinkler head on the
top. It was fed by a garden hose connected at the bottom. It seems simple
enough, but I've ransacked the internet looking for such a sprinkler,
without success. Any suggestions are welcome.

--

PT