Old 01-07-2006, 06:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Default Ruined

it has been broken. I do beleive that whoever this is (carol koi fishy)
has accomplished their task of ruining usenet. within the next few
years there will no longer be a usenet it will only be something we
will tlak about and tell storys of to our children and grandchildren
and they will tell their children. It will become a once was.
Rec.gardens is no more I beleive.
Don't cry for Rec.gardens cry for Usenet our beginning is ending
Chuckie
Chuckie is still alive and well. Be Happy!

Old 01-07-2006, 07:08 PM posted to alt.troll,rec.gardens
Chuckie

Default Ruined yep, and its all Carol Gulley aka Koi Lo 's fault.

No its over for good

Chuckie
Chuckie is still alive and well. Be Happy!

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Then you really need to do whats necessary to get Carol Gulley aka Koi
Lo and her huge army of sock puppets and post forgers off the usenet.
She brings out ther worst in folks and is the main instigator in 99%
of all the crap and cross posts thats made. She has the folks in
alt.trolls posting and forging headers stirringup trouble and making
lots of posts trying to blame others for what she starts.

Old 01-07-2006, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Default Ruined yep, and its all Carol Gulley aka Koi Lo 's fishyocreaps fault.

How Google won't listen to me I already tried.

Chuckie

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 01-07-2006, 10:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
976554

Well now thats the problem Chuckie. Unless that person Koi Lo posted
from Google they are not in violation of TOS of Google so therefore
google is not going to infringe in another ISP or news feeds business.
You need to get yourself a real newsreader, and download newsfeeds
from anyone of numerous web sites out there, probably even yuor own
ISP carries it. Then you copy paste al headers of posts by Koi lo and
forward them to her ISP or her news feed service.....Easy ...but ya
gotta get away from Google i f you really want anything done.....I'll
giv ey a hint, She is downloading her news from a service called
shared-secrets, and she is using bellsouth and / or directway as her
isp, now go get a good news reader like Free Agent, and go get that
scum bag Carol Gulley. Don' t let her run you off usenet like she ran
the others out of the aquaria groups. Go get her Chuckie....sic her
do her in.......

================================================= ========================

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 01-07-2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Yah ok carol^^^^^^^^^^
don't bug me you and we all know that google bought most of the usenet
in 1997 from news gator.
SO QUIT PRETENDING TO BE SOME NUMBER WITH SOME UNHEARD OF EMAIL SERVER.
Bah you killed Rec.ponds and the rest of usenet is soon to follow.
if this is all the excitment you get then you are a sad story.

Chuckie
Chuckie can now be IMed on goolge talk

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 01-07-2006, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Oh yah carol cannot be married no man would put up with her she spends
alll day on the computer

Chuckie wrote:
Yah ok carol^^^^^^^^^^
don't bug me you and we all know that google bought most of the usenet
in 1997 from news gator.
SO QUIT PRETENDING TO BE SOME NUMBER WITH SOME UNHEARD OF EMAIL SERVER.
Bah you killed Rec.ponds and the rest of usenet is soon to follow.
if this is all the excitment you get then you are a sad story.

Chuckie
Chuckie can now be IMed on Google talk

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 01-07-2006, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
koi-Lo

Default Ruined yep, and its all Chuckies and Koi Lo 's fishyocreaps fault.

Ahhhhh Chuckie, you really are more stupid than I originally gave you
credit for being. Welcome to the dumbass club.....dumbass!

On 1 Jul 2006 14:58:58 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:
Appreciate your stupidity on posting your email address
Chuckie........;-)
Yah ok carol^^^^^^^^^^

don't bug me you and we all know that google bought most of the usenet
in 1997 from news gator.

Baaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa Google bought most of USENET....
Do you really know what USENET is? I doubt it or you would not have
made that statement...dumbass....no wonder yu use Google to read
usenet posts.......I'll say it again DUMBASS CHUCKIE!
SO QUIT PRETENDING TO BE SOME NUMBER WITH SOME UNHEARD OF EMAIL SERVER.

Its a bona fide server and email, I can;t help it that yur too
stoooooooooopid to understand what is what Chuckie the google boy!
Bah you killed Rec.ponds and the rest of usenet is soon to follow.

Yepper, and all other groups in this X-post is on the hit list as well
mainly due to little twerps like you chuckie.
if this is all the excitment you get then you are a sad story.

To each theri own, I like what I do, just like you like what you
do.....Once a google jerkoff always a google jerkoff.....ohhhhhh,
ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chuckie screams in a heat of
passion, Google google google.,,.,.,.,.,.ophhhhhhhh,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes! I love google!

Chuckie
================================================= ===========================

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 01-07-2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
koi-Lo

Default Hey Chuckie the gardener

Hey chuckie, are all BC citizens as stupid as you? I know canucks for
the most part are dumb but you take the cake on being just plain
stupid!

Old 02-07-2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Oh my you make so scared.
I may not bother give you the time of day.
go ahead make me bawl oh btw you won't.
You can't get to me on the TGTA we are a moderated club.
AND GOOGLE CAN BOOT YOUR SELF OUT EVEN IN USENET.
chuckie
go ahead waste your life destoying nothing usenet is nothing in the big
picture of the internet.

Did you know?
chuckie can now be IMed on google talk

ChipmakerRoy wrote:
Well now thats the problem Chuckie. Unless that person impersonating
Koi Lo which is me, Roy Hauer of Hope Hull AL posted
from Google they are not in violation of TOS of Google so therefore
google is not going to infringe in another ISP or news feeds business.
You need to get yourself a real newsreader, and download newsfeeds
from anyone of numerous web sites out there like I do, probably even
yuor own ISP carries it. Then you copy paste al headers of posts by
Roy Hauer and forward them to my ISP or her news feed service.....Easy
...but ya gotta get away from Google i f you really want anything
done.....I'll
giv ey a hint, Im downloading news from a service called
teranews, and I use Earthlink as my
isp, now go get a good news reader like Free Agent, and go get that
scum bag Roy TJ Hauer. Don' t let him run you off usenet like he ran
the others out of the aquaria groups. Go get him Chuckie....sic him
do him in.......

Someof my other socks I use to slande and threaten people

and tese are my newest sock puppets.I also impersonate real posters.

Huey L. Conway
Chipmaker
Chuckie
ChipmakerRoy
Roy-Lo
George Orwell
Mellie 101
EricSchuffert
Author M. Alexander
Crawfish
Stan&Sally Skipper
John M. Williams
Koi-Lo the USENET net ho
Shastadaisey
Wendalen
Wëndălen©
Roy
Roy-ED
HawgFish
Ontario Ponder
Ed-Roy-Lo
Roy-Ed
-ED
Cuttysark
Roy-Wendalen
Shastadaisey-Roy

You can reach me at or

( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------

------- oooO ---------Oooo----------------

The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================

Old 04-07-2006, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann

"Chuckie" expounded:

it has been broken. I do beleive that whoever this is (carol koi fishy)
has accomplished their task of ruining usenet. within the next few
years there will no longer be a usenet it will only be something we
will tlak about and tell storys of to our children and grandchildren
and they will tell their children. It will become a once was.
Rec.gardens is no more I beleive.
Don't cry for Rec.gardens cry for Usenet our beginning is ending
Chuckie

This has been going on for years, it isn't going to ruin Usenet unless
you continue to feed them. Don't feed the trolls!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

[IMG] code is On

Ruined tulips Bob Hobden United Kingdom 1 18-04-2009 10:47 PM
Seeding a ruined lawn StevenP Lawns 1 11-12-2006 01:32 PM
Radishs ruined - by what? Matthew Reed Gardening 4 05-07-2006 06:08 AM
this rascal ruined my garden! Charles P Edible Gardening 21 29-06-2003 05:44 AM