GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hariy Woodpecker (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/147594-photo-week-hariy-woodpecker.html)

[email protected] 11-07-2006 05:47 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hariy Woodpecker

The Hairy Woodpecker is a larger version of the more common Downey
Woodpecker (P. pubescens).

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Mean Old Man 11-07-2006 06:13 AM

On 10 Jul 2006 20:47:57 -0700, wrote:

The Hairy Woodpecker is a larger version of the more common Downey
Woodpecker (P. pubescens).

js

Here's a photo of one I took in May, but I don't think his name is
Harry.....

http://mom357.photosite.com/Animalsa.../DVC00465.html

See Ya!

MOM

Visit my photo site. Over 1000 Royalty Free Photos.

Click on the Thumbnails for the full size photo.
Featuring Scenic, Nature, and Strange photos.
Updated Daily. Yes Daily. And the Pix are Free.

http://mom357.photosite.com/

Jack Schmidling 11-07-2006 02:35 PM

Mean Old Man wrote:

Here's a photo of one I took in May, but I don't think his name is
Harry.....

It's hard to be sure from the pic but judging from the bill length, I
would say it was a Downey.

js