Old 13-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Registered User

Default Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compared to this site?

I realized that bonsai trees is an awesome gift for friends and relatives. I have found a site: http://4bonsai.com and started inquiring about stuff related to bonsai such as: Japanese Juniper Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai, Imported Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai Trees and Imported Bonsai Trees. I ordered a nice Bonsai Tree and my friends received their Bonsai tree on Wednesday, where the Bonsai shipped to California for only two days, and they were thrilled!

It was the gift they never imagined. They made it a point to tell me how well it was packaged. I was thrilled to make them happy. I am a little skeptical about ordering on the Internet for obvious reasons. I sensed that the site 4bonsai.com do have professionals who are passionate about what they do. When I get good vibrations I usually follow up. They are great! I will create opportunities to suggest bonsai trees for gifts just so that I can recommend them to other friends. They can consider me as a satisfied customer. Wishing them continued success and prosperity.
Keep up the good work. Is there anyone here who can recommend a site that offers more bonsai products?