GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need Morning Glory HELP! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/147925-re-need-morning-glory-help.html)

Hal 21-07-2006 07:03 PM

Need Morning Glory HELP!

On 21 Jul 2006 05:29:45 -0700, wrote:

My morning glories are just not doing well. Leaves look good. There
are loads of buds but they just don't mature. I've had only two
blossoms in the past month.

If you fed them last year and they bloomed that must work for you, but
I never fed mine, just watered them. I took them out about 4 years
ago and still have an occasional volunteer among the cypress vine that
replaced them. I don't feed cypress vine either.

Blossom drop on tomatoes is cured by adding some Epsom Salts
(magnesium) to the ground and watering it in. MG's always make a
better showing in September here, when the weather cools down a bit.

Regards,

Hal