GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jalapeno's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/147960-jalapenos.html)

Mattb 22-07-2006 02:31 PM

Jalapeno's

Just bought two jalapeno plants, about 3 inches tall, I just want to
know the basic guide to growing these and where to grow them what soil
when to clip etc. This is one of the first plants iver tried growing,
as well as im scarificating some trident maples, but any advice on this
would be helpful. Thanks

[email protected] 23-07-2006 10:03 PM

Jalapeno's

Mattb wrote:
Just bought two jalapeno plants, about 3 inches tall, I just want to
know the basic guide to growing these and where to grow them what soil
when to clip etc. This is one of the first plants iver tried growing,
as well as im scarificating some trident maples, but any advice on this
would be helpful. Thanks

I grow these all the top. Just put 'em in a pot, & put 'em on your
porch. They love plently of good hot sun, (after all, they are "hot"
peppers), the more the better. I just grow them in a pot of miracle
grow.