GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   corn in garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/148147-corn-garden.html)

wade 27-07-2006 07:42 PM

corn in garden

I have a problem with the corn that we feed to the squirrels on the cob
coming up in the flower garden and the lawn.

Is there any way to sterilize the corn before we feed it to the
squirrles?

Does anyone have any suggesons?

Thanks, Wade

JoeSpareBedroom 28-07-2006 04:24 PM

corn in garden

Mow it in the lawn, and in the garden, deal with it at the same time as the
other weeds.

"chaz" wrote in message
. ..
microwave it?