Old 13-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Angela Coffey

Default Red Oleander Seeds

I just harvested at least a thousand Red Oleander seeds from my Oleander
plant. I'll gladly trade anyone for other flower seeds or plants, especially
Hostas, Phlox, or any other ground cover or shade plant Just drop me an
e-mail or reply here

Oh how I LOVE Springtime, LOL!

Angie

Old 26-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Mary Ellen & Chris Magoc

Angela, it's me Mary Ellen again.
You need to hear from Marilyn Madgardener - - I think she'd ship you her
creeping myrtle/vinca in a HEARTBEAT! I used to have some hosta seeds,
which actually grew, but not any more. I can offer you columbine which does
pretty well in seed, and probably many others - - I must get my list going.
Now I'm going to look up wisteria and red oleander, neither of which I have.
Stay in touch!
Mary Ellen
Erie, PA - Zone 5

-----

Old 26-04-2003, 05:08 PM
junkyardcat

"Mary Ellen & Chris Magoc" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Mary Ellen,

I would gladly trade some of my seeds for Columbine, or whatever else you
have Just let me know and we'll swap addresses I also have a redbud tree
that is covered with seed pods, but I don't know how much interest people
would have in those.

Thanks!
Angie

[IMG] code is On

red, red, red rose [email protected] Gardening 4 26-04-2005 03:16 PM
Oleander Seeds Sheila Gardening 2 09-08-2004 11:34 PM
Oleander Big Wave Lawns 0 28-04-2003 08:32 PM
Oleander yellow aphids bentcajungirl Lawns 1 28-04-2003 05:56 AM
Propagation of oleander ncstockguy North Carolina 1 06-03-2003 07:03 PM