GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Shelves - Recommendations Please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/148215-re-pond-shelves-recommendations-please.html)

Wëndãlen 30-07-2006 04:18 AM

Pond Shelves - Recommendations Please?

Köi-Lö wrote:

"Davy" wrote in message
I am constructing a 16 sq m butyl-lined wildlife pond. I have built
shelves
200mm (8") deep and 500 (18")mm wide. Because the pond is quite large
and
will need many marginal plants I intend to plant direct into soil on the
shelves. I will try to shape the soil under the butyl to provide a
small dam
to retain the soil.

Is this reasonable? Any recommendations?

I tried that in our original pond.

Pot holes in front your doubl wide trailer is not a pond Carol...

Be gone. Get of Usenet and service your husband.