GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Care for Dahlia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14823-care-dahlia.html)

Theo 13-04-2003 10:56 PM

Care for Dahlia

I just bought a Dahlia and need to know the requirements for this plant.
Light:
Water:
Fertilizer:
etc.

Thanks in advance.

-Theo

Warren 14-04-2003 04:56 AM

Care for Dahlia

Theo wrote:
I just bought a Dahlia and need to know the requirements for this

plant.
Light:
Water:
Fertilizer:
etc.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...wwindow=1&safe
=off&q=dahlia+care&spell=1

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.

Starlord 14-04-2003 04:44 PM

Care for Dahlia

join the group and find out all the Info you could ever want of need about the
growing of Dahlias by many top growers.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

"Warren" wrote in message
.net...
Theo wrote:
I just bought a Dahlia and need to know the requirements for this

plant.
Light:
Water:
Fertilizer: