GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to put the bagger on (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/148387-how-put-bagger.html)

[email protected] 05-08-2006 01:04 AM

How to put the bagger on

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that is 3 years old but I never
used the bagger. I broke the side thing where the grass shoots out so I
want to bag it now and for the life of me cannot find a way to put the
bagger on. I tried for over an hour.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Bklyngirl

FragileWarrior[_1_] 06-08-2006 03:11 AM

How to put the bagger on

wrote in news:1154736293.062970.87340
@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that is 3 years old but I never
used the bagger. I broke the side thing where the grass shoots out so I
want to bag it now and for the life of me cannot find a way to put the
bagger on. I tried for over an hour.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Bklyngirl

Find a site for that mower and hope they have instructions online? Call a
dealer/service shop?