GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trimming rockrose plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149094-trimming-rockrose-plants.html)

Ted Jensen 27-08-2006 05:15 PM

Trimming rockrose plants

I have several rockrose plants which are growing in almost full shade.
I know that they should be getting more sun but I want to keep them
where they are. Due to lack of sun they have become very leggy on the
one hand, but they also are getting largerr than I would like. I want
to trim them back but am not sure what is the best time of year to do
this or how far back I can cut them. Any adivice would be
appreciated.

Ted-