GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Getting rid of geraniums! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149261-getting-rid-geraniums.html)

GeorgeToll 01-09-2006 12:06 PM

Getting rid of geraniums!

Our garden has been taken over by what we think are geranium "Ann Folkard" - it's pretty when it flowers, but the trouble is it's taken over and is now everywhere, and we can't get rid of it! Does anyone know a good way of getting rid of it? Digging out what roots we can get to only seems to solve the problem temporarily, as it comes back again in a couple of weeks. Any help much appreciated!

sockiescat 01-09-2006 04:49 PM

GeorgeToll Our garden has been taken over by what we think are geranium "Ann Folkard" - it's pretty when it flowers, but the trouble is it's taken over and is now everywhere, and we can't get rid of it! Does anyone know a good way of getting rid of it? Digging out what roots we can get to only seems to solve the problem temporarily, as it comes back again in a couple of weeks. Any help much appreciated!

if u had a photo it would be easier for us to try and help u but since u didnt post
one here is something that u might try if u dont want to use roundup or other herbicide
products. good luck, sockiescat:).
http://www.sonssa.com/homemade-weed-killer.html