Old 02-09-2006, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Pen Pals Wanted

HI Gang

I'm Derryl, a Horticulturalist, Journeyman Landscape Gardener. I
live in Calgary, Alberta.

Zone 3A, 90 day frost free season. The weatherman is predicting
frost this week.

I'm interested in corresponding with gardening folks.

I also am an avid reader of current fiction and a computer buff.

Reply to:

Thank you

Derryl