GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149334-identification.html)

///Owen\\\\\\ 03-09-2006 09:00 PM

Identification

I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking
various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone
know it?

Thanks

John

Lar[_1_] 04-09-2006 02:50 AM

Identification

In article ivGKg.501985$iF6.494665@pd7tw2no,
says...
:) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking
:) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone
:) know it?
:)
:) Thanks
:)
:) John
:)
:)
:)
http://www.colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html ???
http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/idit.htm ????
http://www.bcpl.net/~cadavis/cmapig/...tion_keys.html ???

--
Lar

to email get rid of the BUGS

///Owen\\\\\\ 04-09-2006 06:22 PM

Identification

Lar wrote:
In article ivGKg.501985$iF6.494665@pd7tw2no,
says...
:) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by
checking :) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower
and so on. Anyone :) know it?
:)
:) Thanks
:)
:) John
:)
:)
:)
http://www.colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html ???
http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/idit.htm ????
http://www.bcpl.net/~cadavis/cmapig/...tion_keys.html ???

Thanks, Lar

do you know any that will help me identify a perrenial ?

John

RosietheRiviter 04-09-2006 07:26 PM

Identification

///Owen\\\ wrote:
Lar wrote:
In article ivGKg.501985$iF6.494665@pd7tw2no,
says...
:) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by
checking :) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower
and so on. Anyone :) know it?
:)
:) Thanks
:)
:) John
:)
:)
:)
http://www.colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html ???
http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/idit.htm ????
http://www.bcpl.net/~cadavis/cmapig/...tion_keys.html ???

Thanks, Lar

do you know any that will help me identify a perrenial ?

John

Try this one

www.northscaping.com/Tools/LandscapePlantSearch

JennyC 17-09-2006 10:47 AM

Identification

In article ivGKg.501985$iF6.494665@pd7tw2no,
says...
:) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by
checking :) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower
and so on. Anyone :) know it?
Thanks John

UK and Europe orientated, but lots of plants grow all over the world:~)

http://www.crocus.co.uk/findplant2/
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantselector/default.aspx

Jenny