GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plum trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149686-plum-trees.html)

Tater 17-09-2006 11:45 PM

plum trees

I just bought an old farmhouse that looks like it used to have the
driveway edged with plum trees, over the years some of the trees ahve
died out and noone has properly taken care of them, can someone suggest
a website to got to that might have info on such things?

Dwayne 19-09-2006 07:36 PM

plum trees

I would get on the internet and type in "restoring plum trees" or "pruning
plum trees" and then pick from what comes up.

Dwayne

oups.com...