GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New website about gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149731-new-website-about-gardening.html)

alexbalan 19-09-2006 05:34 PM

New website about gardening

Hello everybody
I wold like to present you a new website about gardening

http://www.greenzonelife.com

hope you will like it, i wold like to hear your oppinion

Thank you

David E. Ross 20-09-2006 12:00 AM

alexbalan wrote:
Hello everybody
I wold like to present you a new website about gardening

http://www.greenzonelife.com

hope you will like it, i wold like to hear your oppinion

Thank you

It's attractive. However, you really need to proof-read. Your very
first sentence is: "There are so many good reasons for rising
vegetables, fruits and herbs in your garden." I think you meant
"raising", not "rising".

Also, you have 38 XHMTL errors. Use the validator at
http://validator.w3.org/.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
into your E-mail? Use PGP.
See my http://www.rossde.com/PGP/

alexbalan 22-09-2006 02:45 PM

New website about gardening

Thank you very much
now i have 0 errors :)

Wendy Porter 29-09-2006 04:44 AM

New website about gardening

Dear David: This is a great site ! I had questions about wintering Canna
and Calla lilies, and found the answers right away. Thanks for the tip.

W. D. Porter
"David E. Ross" wrote in message
.. .