Old 26-09-2006, 11:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need help regarding Beijing

Hi there,

Sorry, I might be posting in the wrong group, but this is the closet I
could find.

My dear girlfriend is turning 30 in about a week, she is currently
located at Beijing, China.
I am now in a different country and I am intersted in sending her
flowers. I got her address and everything needed.
The only thing I am missing is a flower shop that will deliver the
flowers.
Yes, I've been searching google and looked into tons of Chinese online
flowers shops, but for some reason they all seems very poor and not
reliable. and since its her 30th Birthday I dont want any mess with the
delivery and the flowers ofcourse.

Do any of you guys ever ordered flowers in Beijing ? is it reliable ?
do you know to tell me of a specific flower shop with a website that I
can trust on ?

Thanks in advance,
Tal

Old 26-09-2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Try he

http://www.fleurop.com/DeliveryRegions.aspx

Compliments of Google search

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

[IMG] code is On

enjoy beijing bonsai BeiJing Bonsai Bonsai 0 10-04-2009 02:17 PM
BeiJing Bonsai BeiJing Bonsai Bonsai 0 03-03-2009 04:37 AM
Registrar, Beijing Innovative Linkage Technology Ltd. white hat?! Bar0 Ponds 0 21-09-2007 02:20 PM
[IBC] Bonsai or rather Penjing in Beijing Henrik Gistvall Bonsai 1 17-01-2004 05:13 PM
I need help regarding Tomato Plants! Kenofnyc212 Edible Gardening 6 02-04-2003 08:32 PM