GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Norfolk Island Pine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150232-norfolk-island-pine.html)

THURSTON ACKERMAN 11-10-2006 03:25 AM

Norfolk Island Pine

FamilyNet International Newsgate

MSI life in the Boston Area. I have a Norfolk Island Pine tree that my
MSwife gave me 30 years ago. It is getting too tall for my house. It is
MSnow about 5 ft tall. I keep it on my porch in the summer and the
MSbasement in winter. I'm not sure what to do with this plant when it
MSgets too tall to move around and too tall for my house.
MSAny sugesstions? I don't wnat to get rid of it.
MSM

Check with the Audubon Society over in JP. If they don;t need
one they probably would know someone who would appreciate it

(Remember to vote early and often in a few weeks 8-)

Stay young, OldAck

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ Take back your freeedoms,stop sending lawyers to congress

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org