GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Imperial Moth Larva (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150233-photo-week-imperial-moth-larva.html)

Jack Schmidling 11-10-2006 05:47 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Imperial Moth Larva

Earlier this Summer we featured the Imperial Moth and a few weeks ago,
we found this caterpillar under a maple tree. We presume it matured
eating the leaves and then crawled or fell down to find a place to dig
in for the Winter.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Cheryl Isaak[_1_] 11-10-2006 11:26 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Imperial Moth Larva

On 10/11/06 12:47 AM, in article
, "Jack Schmidling"

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

That is a monster caterpillar! who got to hold it?

Cheryl

Johnny Borborigmi 11-10-2006 01:55 PM

On 2006-10-11 00:47:25 -0400, "Jack Schmidling" said:

Earlier this Summer we featured the Imperial Moth and a few weeks ago,
we found this caterpillar under a maple tree. We presume it matured
eating the leaves and then crawled or fell down to find a place to dig
in for the Winter.

js

ICK!!! That gives me the "willies"!