GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Norway Maple Black Spots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150425-norway-maple-black-spots.html)

Roger 18-10-2006 07:52 PM

Norway Maple Black Spots

Would I be correct in assuming that the black spots on the leaves of
our Norway Maple are Tar Spots? They certainly seem to fit the
description. The following are links to pictures I have just taken.

http://i11.tinypic.com/2uz7bxj.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/2sacxuh.jpg

Thanks.

Roger
Ontario, Canada

Pat Kiewicz 19-10-2006 10:51 AM

Norway Maple Black Spots

Roger said:

Would I be correct in assuming that the black spots on the leaves of
our Norway Maple are Tar Spots? They certainly seem to fit the
description. The following are links to pictures I have just taken.

http://i11.tinypic.com/2uz7bxj.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/2sacxuh.jpg

Looks like a correct diagnosis to me.

(attributed to Don Marti)