GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New item " Hosta of the Day"........ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150467-new-item-hosta-day.html)

hostavalley 20-10-2006 05:58 PM

New item " Hosta of the Day"........

Dear garden friends,

you have visit my Hostavallley website often last few years and I
appriciate your comments. I have change the topic hosta of the week in
"HOSTA OF THE DAY"......

That means new hosta supcription and pictures ervery day from now
on......I placed many picture I took in my garden and privat hosta
collection........

I hope you like them and plant some more new Hosta's in your
garden.....I love those plants!!! I hope you can see that on my (non)
commercial website.

And if you have questions about hostas and how to threat them ...just
ask me....!!!!

Jeroen Linneman
www.hostavalley.com