Old 23-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Registered User

Exclamation warning!! Rude nursery!

Hi! I just wanted to warn anyone out there who is thinking of using Ashridge trees DO NOT BOTHER. They are very rude, and unhelpful, and the service is appalling. When I called to complain I was simply hung up on!

Hope I have saved a few people from wasting their time and money here.
Old 23-10-2006, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default warning!! Rude nursery!

EmmaC69 wrote:
Hi! I just wanted to warn anyone out there who is thinking of using
Ashridge trees DO NOT BOTHER. They are very rude, and unhelpful, and
the service is appalling. When I called to complain I was simply hung
up on!

Hope I have saved a few people from wasting their time and money here.

Ummm.... You left the planet out of your rant... We have no idea where
such rude service can be obtained, but surely not on the planet Earth....
Old 24-10-2006, 08:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

Did you fire her?

bizbee wrote:

Sorry you lost your job.

Old 27-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwindu
Did you fire her?

bizbee wrote:

Sorry you lost your job.

Haha!
No, still employed elsewhere, but still fuming about Ashridge Trees in Somerset. Called to discuss where my order was and was treated totally dismissively and hung up on!