Old 26-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered User

Default Forgetful Gardener

I know it's a sign of getting older, listening to Terry Wogan and forgetting things. I bought and grew some brandywine beefsteak tomatoes last year which were delicious. I forgot to sow them this year and didn't see my packet of seeds until it was too late. I've just found a website www.gardenreminder.com which should stop this happening in future.
Does anybody else suffer from forgetfulness in the garden?
Old 26-10-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

"spudrax" wrote in message

I know it's a sign of getting older, listening to Terry Wogan and
forgetting things. I bought and grew some brandywine beefsteak tomatoes
last year which were delicious. I forgot to sow them this year and
didn't see my packet of seeds until it was too late. I've just found a
website [censored] which should stop this happening in
future.
Does anybody else suffer from forgetfulness in the garden?

Truly a curious thing, when a person who has no record of ever posting in
this group ever suddenly appears, and suggests a website it triggers all
kinds of alarms in my mind.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...uk&qt_s=Search

This makes me think you're a spammer attempting to use a viral marketing
technique.

-S

Old 26-10-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
spudrax wrote:

I know it's a sign of getting older, listening to Terry Wogan and
forgetting things. I bought and grew some brandywine beefsteak tomatoes
last year which were delicious. I forgot to sow them this year and
didn't see my packet of seeds until it was too late. I've just found a
website www.gardenreminder.com which should stop this happening in
future.
Does anybody else suffer from forgetfulness in the garden?

I use red plastic markers to identify special concerns. Also mark
with yellow, white, red and pink tape scrubs etc ripe for moving or
other tasks. Sometimes 33% of the recognized tasks get done ).
I think the most important concept is to think of all this as fun and
not work. Weekly tasks go on 3X5 cards. Looked at from afar there are
thousand of thing to do. Then with the current leaf drop priories
change.

Now where did I root that deciduous holly ?

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade