Old 28-10-2006, 05:00 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

Default Mushroom invasion in my garden !!!

Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

Old 28-10-2006, 11:36 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

Ed Zagmoon escribió:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

If you can't defeat them, join them. Mushrooms are great as drugs. By
the way, can you tell me the name of your dealer?
Old 28-10-2006, 12:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 27 Oct 2006 20:00:35 -0700, "Ed Zagmoon"
wrote:

Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

Fungus likes moist soil rich in organic matter. The mushrooms are a
good sign you have good soil. When the area dries the mushrooms will
go away. Occasionally we get brightly-colored slime mold that lasts a
half a day. Have you seen the old one-star cult movie "The Mushroom
People" (or some other title)?
Old 30-10-2006, 05:39 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

"Ed Zagmoon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

Household bleach to the mushroom ring will defeat them.........

Old 30-10-2006, 03:09 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

pour white vinegar on them. will kill them for sure. however, nothing
else will grow there for a bit.... so, be careful with how much and
where you pour the vinegar.... gloria

Old 31-10-2006, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

LOL! Lots of jokes here. If I was blessed with that problem, I'd use a
little garden weasel thingy and mulch 'em right into the dirt for free
fertilizer!

Old 01-11-2006, 05:29 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

wrote in message
s.com...

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

LOL! Lots of jokes here. If I was blessed with that problem, I'd use a
little garden weasel thingy and mulch 'em right into the dirt for free
fertilizer!

ROFL....Glad you liked the "Jokes"...but your Garden weasel "Thingy" does
not erradicate a garden mushroom ring..........

Old 01-11-2006, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies

Jimi wrote:
wrote in message
s.com...

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

LOL! Lots of jokes here. If I was blessed with that problem, I'd use a
little garden weasel thingy and mulch 'em right into the dirt for free
fertilizer!

ROFL....Glad you liked the "Jokes"...but your Garden weasel "Thingy" does
not erradicate a garden mushroom ring..........

No, of course not. What I'm saying is the "problem" is probably
temporary since the shrooms thrive in damp shady areas. The mushrooms
will go away when conditions change. My lawn and some gardens sprout
them every spring during heavy rains, then die off during the summer.
Heck, if they're not erradicated, then you've got free perpetually
self-applying fertilizer! :-)

[IMG] code is On

Mushroom mushroom... Tim Watts[_3_] United Kingdom 19 09-11-2014 11:02 PM
"Multiple Houseplant Mushroom Invasion" - Please Help! matthewmushroom Gardening 4 29-07-2007 05:31 PM
Slug-invasion in my garden ! Evan-Josh Roose Gardening 1 29-09-2004 03:36 PM
juncus invasion Jahboy United Kingdom 4 26-04-2003 04:32 PM
fix for dying lawn and invasion of weeds? Lil Gardening 4 21-04-2003 06:32 PM