Old 28-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Registered User

Default Animal problems again

I've been having problem with animals trying to get into my wheelie bin and spreading the rubbish all over my lawn and street.
I was looking through Ebay and spotted this.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=140046406941
Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Seems like a really good idea.

What do you think?
Old 28-10-2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

http://tinyurl.com/yd7hsu
Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Seems like a really good idea.

What do you think?

The elastic cord looks like nothing more than a bungee cord. Why not just
buy a couple of those?

Old 28-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSpareBedroom
"Garden Hunter" wrote in message

I've been having problem with animals trying to get into my wheelie bin
and spreading the rubbish all over my lawn and street.
I was looking through Ebay and spotted this.
http://tinyurl.com/yd7hsu
Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Seems like a really good idea.

What do you think?

The elastic cord looks like nothing more than a bungee cord. Why not just
buy a couple of those?

I though about that.
If i can get it in the right colour then i might buy it as it looks nicer that a couple of bungee cords.