Old 31-10-2006, 04:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Seed exchanges yet?

I have a few samples of Praire plant seeds, would swap for Lab lab
beans, which plant we sorely miss.
Tried hyacinth seeds from Northern Seed Co, no seeds produced at all,
which could be cultural in origin, as in, our fault.
Any known seed exchanges? I have been out of the loop with this ng for
years, have no bookmarks left, am lousey at searching. All help
appreciated. Will monitor group for your answers.

Moll
Zone 5a

Old 31-10-2006, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Moll wrote:
I have a few samples of Praire plant seeds, would swap for Lab lab
beans, which plant we sorely miss.
Tried hyacinth seeds from Northern Seed Co, no seeds produced at all,
which could be cultural in origin, as in, our fault.
Any known seed exchanges? I have been out of the loop with this ng for
years, have no bookmarks left, am lousey at searching. All help
appreciated. Will monitor group for your answers.

Moll
Zone 5a

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/

Scroll down to Seed Swap
HTH

Old 02-11-2006, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article om, Moll wrote:

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/

Cool site.. Thanks!

Old 02-11-2006, 07:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 31 Oct 2006 07:13:30 -0800, "Moll" wrote:

Any known seed exchanges?

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exchind/