GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Asclepias subulata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150710-asclepias-subulata.html)

nonnymoose 01-11-2006 02:37 PM

Asclepias subulata

Anyone know a mail order source for the milkweed Asclepias subulata?
Seeds or starts. TIA

Raphanus 01-11-2006 03:09 PM

Asclepias subulata

Try...

http://www.butterflyencounters.com/store/products.php

I have no commercial connection and have not been a customer. I just
did a Google search.

nonnymoose 03-11-2006 01:33 PM

Asclepias subulata

nonnymoose wrote:
Anyone know a mail order source for the milkweed Asclepias subulata?
Seeds or starts. TIA

Thanks for the link. I lucked out yesterday and found a pod just
releasing seeds so was able to collect some wild. Saved a few bucks.

Hal[_1_] 03-11-2006 03:03 PM

Asclepias subulata

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 07:37:52 -0700, nonnymoose
wrote:

Anyone know a mail order source for the milkweed Asclepias subulata?
Seeds or starts. TIA

http://www.butterflyencounters.com/

I noticed the variety you are interested in grows in the Southwest.
I'm in Georgia and I tried several varieties and hello yellow and a
swamp milkweed survived for me.

Regards,

Hal