Old 05-11-2006, 01:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Where can I buy Sluggo?

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sluggo? It is supposed to be the
best product for slug control. This product contains iron phosphate
and supposedly is safer to use than the Ortho product which Home Depot
sells. I know I can order online but this makes it cost prohibitive.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sluggo? It is supposed to be the
best product for slug control. This product contains iron phosphate
and supposedly is safer to use than the Ortho product which Home Depot
sells. I know I can order online but this makes it cost prohibitive.

Most nurseries carry it, why don't you call a few of the larger ones in
your area? I get mine at Summerwinds, but I am not sure if there is
one in your area.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Lowe's, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, Wal Mart, Ace Hardware and assorted
nurseries carry it around here. I'd make a some phone calls before you
ordered online. One thing to remember when using Sluggo, if it isn't
dampened it doesn't work. If you are going through a dry spell mist it down
a bit with the hose or spray bottle to activate it.

Val

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sluggo? It is supposed to be the
best product for slug control. This product contains iron phosphate
and supposedly is safer to use than the Ortho product which Home Depot
sells. I know I can order online but this makes it cost prohibitive.

[IMG] code is On

Wessex Teak - Am I mad to buy from them? (Planning to buy large teakgarden table...) ship United Kingdom 71 10-08-2011 10:14 PM
Bumblebees!! To buy or not to buy... That is the question! Pest Effects United Kingdom 0 15-05-2011 07:23 AM
Sluggo William Rose Edible Gardening 5 18-05-2007 08:53 PM
Intergeneric Onc Hybrid: to buy or not to buy? J Fortuna Orchids 25 15-10-2004 08:35 PM
Intergeneric Onc Hybrid: to buy or not to buy? J Fortuna Orchids 0 01-10-2004 11:32 PM