Old 13-11-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Design help?

Hello everyone, I joined this group to help out where I can in regards
to gardening and landscaping. I have 10 years experience as a landscape
architect, with a degree from Ball State University in landscape
architecture.
I have recently started to do some consultant work on the side and
thought that this would be a great way to meet and help out people.
So, if you have any questions, concerns or need help with designs
please drop me a line and lets chat.
Take care.
Chris

Old 13-11-2006, 12:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello everyone, I joined this group to help out where I can in regards
to gardening and landscaping. I have 10 years experience as a landscape
architect, with a degree from Ball State University in landscape
architecture.
I have recently started to do some consultant work on the side and
thought that this would be a great way to meet and help out people.
So, if you have any questions, concerns or need help with designs
please drop me a line and lets chat.
Take care.
Chris

Have you read any of Henry Mitchell's books?

Old 19-11-2006, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello everyone, I joined this group to help out where I can in regards
to gardening and landscaping. I have 10 years experience as a landscape
architect, with a degree from Ball State University in landscape
architecture.
I have recently started to do some consultant work on the side and
thought that this would be a great way to meet and help out people.
So, if you have any questions, concerns or need help with designs
please drop me a line and lets chat.
Take care.
Chris

Can you help me with my yard? As you can see I don't even have a garden.

http://i15.tinypic.com/2w7irrl.jpg