GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   newsgroup inquiry - right group? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150980-newsgroup-inquiry-right-group.html)

Chris Carruth 16-11-2006 03:29 AM

newsgroup inquiry - right group?

I am looking for advice on exterminating wasp nests that cannot be reached
(tucked inside eaves of house). What group could help me?

Hal[_1_] 16-11-2006 02:18 PM

newsgroup inquiry - right group?

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:29:03 GMT, "Chris Carruth"
wrote:

I am looking for advice on exterminating wasp nests that cannot be reached
(tucked inside eaves of house). What group could help me?

Right group!
Several manufacturers make a spray for them that will reach out about
20'. If the insects are active use the spray after dark and get them
on the nest.

Regards,

Hal

JoeSpareBedroom 16-11-2006 03:52 PM

newsgroup inquiry - right group?

"Chris Carruth" wrote in message
et...
I am looking for advice on exterminating wasp nests that cannot be reached
(tucked inside eaves of house). What group could help me?

This group (but I don't know the answer), and also alt.home.repair.