Old 27-11-2006, 04:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mother in Law Tongue Odor ?

I am truly sorry for barging in like this..so please forgive me. I have
googled this and have found no answer.. what causes a mother in law tongue
plant to put out an odor of cat pee or cat poo? My brother has posed this
question to me and I have no answer. Maybe someone in this newsgroup can
help me.. again I apologize for barging in but it has me stumped.. can
someone please help... Thanks in advance..
Lynn
--
Life is not measured by the number of
breaths we take, but by the moments

Old 28-11-2006, 12:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:00:52 GMT, Daisy wrote:

I am truly sorry for barging in like this..so please forgive me. I have
googled this and have found no answer.. what causes a mother in law tongue
plant to put out an odor of cat pee or cat poo? My brother has posed this
question to me and I have no answer. Maybe someone in this newsgroup can
help me.. again I apologize for barging in but it has me stumped.. can
someone please help... Thanks in advance..
Lynn

it does have an odd odour from the flower spike - look for one!
Old 28-11-2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:00:52 GMT, "Daisy" wrote:

I am truly sorry for barging in like this..so please forgive me. I have
googled this and have found no answer.. what causes a mother in law tongue
plant to put out an odor of cat pee or cat poo? My brother has posed this
question to me and I have no answer. Maybe someone in this newsgroup can
help me.. again I apologize for barging in but it has me stumped.. can
someone please help... Thanks in advance..
Lynn

Your plant may be rotting or perhaps a cat ****ed on it? The
flowering sanseveria cluster has a sweet odor.
Old 28-11-2006, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
TQ TQ is offline

Pencil me in for root rot.

M-I-L Tonga do not like living in wet or damp soil.