Old 02-12-2006, 04:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default New Book: "Mad Caps, Keef, Khat"-"Legal and shades of grey"

New Book:
"Mad Caps, Keef, Khat"-"Legal and shades of grey"

The secret is research, capital, a network
Friends, a good lawyer, luck, karma and ethics.

If you set a goal like me to raise $200,000 to
Buy a house in the country, 100% off the grid, you can do it.
Once you pay the house off, raise food and use solar energy
You can retire early or work on spiritual stuff like rock climbing.
I could be an asshole and deal coke or speed, but **** that,
do that and you will trip up. Never **** with white powders.

I find 3 people work good, where only one person
is growing weed at a time. It gets packaged through
my exclusive system. Think about it. Tumble 10 pounds
a month of weed. Which turns into about 1 pound of high?
THC resin and oils. Compress this with 50% mixture of
coconut hulls and some plastic resin. Mix with about 1
cup of 91% alcohol and 1 cup of water. Mix in large mill
compress and turn into 'peat pots' or 'compressed pallets'
These can easily be shipped anywhere you want, no one knows
the better. On receiving end melt containers in hot water
with acetone or coalman fuel, mixed with 50% water. Coconut
will float to top with plastic, bottom your keef ready for
rinse and mad into hash or honey oil.

1 pound of hash a month brought me $1,600 to $2,200 depending
On quality, taste and quantity involved. There is some risk
involved here, but it can be handled.

My book has 100 pages that will open your mind.
They call me Mad Cap Mike cuz a pick Liberty Caps
and have mad wizard skills. Make the cash then do only
legal stuff. Right now I sell Khat Amphetamine caps just
as fast as I import Khat from Canada. Woodrose seeds make
LSA which is just one off from LSD, very nice high. You
can import flowers with opium and psychedelic effects, all legal.
My book "Mad Caps, Keef, Khat"-"Legal and shades of gray" has 100 pages
and costs $50.00 cash only. (Xerox)

Mad Mike's Book
PO box 53-A
Willis, VA 24380

Disclaimer. This book only explains ideas and should be considered
fiction.
Use your head, if its illegal or in a gray area, get legal advice. I
retained a lawyer and pay $200-400 year for advise, worth every penny.
Peace out

Medicine made at home.