GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   worms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/151388-worms.html)

George.com 06-12-2006 05:23 PM

worms

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have huge mounds of dirt on my lawn from worms. It is the ugliest
thing to look at and don't know what to do. Does anyone have any
suggestions for me?

it normally indicates your soil is fertile and working correctly. Worm
activity is important for good living soil. Leave them to do their job.

rob

[email protected] 06-12-2006 09:10 PM

worms

JoeSpareBedroom 06-12-2006 11:24 PM

worms

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have huge mounds of dirt on my lawn from worms. It is the ugliest
thing to look at and don't know what to do. Does anyone have any
suggestions for me?

Yes. Crawl back into your mother.