GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help with growing grass on concrete patio (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/151466-need-help-growing-grass-concrete-patio.html)

[email protected] 10-12-2006 02:17 PM

Need help with growing grass on concrete patio

Patio is 10 ' x 40' and we want to grow grass on one end of the patio
to have a green area. Don't know where to begin but all offers and
suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Nickyname3163 10-12-2006 02:34 PM

Need help with growing grass on concrete patio expanded

In Zone 7b, would like the grass to grow at one end of patio (which is
concrete) in an area of about 4' x 10'. Thanks again.

chuckie 12-12-2006 01:41 PM

Need help with growing grass on concrete patio expanded

Grass is rather easy to grow. Do you want to grow it on top of the
concrete or is there soil in the are you want to grow the grass?

Richard L. 13-12-2006 02:43 PM

Need help with growing grass on concrete patio

Why not just lay down artificial turf on one end of the patio.
Richard in Texas