Old 10-12-2006, 02:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need help with growing grass on concrete patio

Patio is 10 ' x 40' and we want to grow grass on one end of the patio
to have a green area. Don't know where to begin but all offers and
suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Old 10-12-2006, 02:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need help with growing grass on concrete patio expanded

In Zone 7b, would like the grass to grow at one end of patio (which is
concrete) in an area of about 4' x 10'. Thanks again.

Old 13-12-2006, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Why not just lay down artificial turf on one end of the patio.
Richard in Texas

wrote:
Patio is 10 ' x 40' and we want to grow grass on one end of the patio
to have a green area. Don't know where to begin but all offers and
suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

[IMG] code is On

Small Concrete Patio DJ Lawns 2 02-03-2004 04:10 PM
Small Concrete Patio DJ Lawns 0 02-03-2004 02:38 AM
Small Concrete Patio DJ Lawns 0 02-03-2004 02:02 AM
Lawn bordering concrete patio Mike Lawns 4 01-05-2003 02:44 AM