GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A wonderful little old lady gardener and a long (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/1516-re-wonderful-little-old-lady-gardener-long.html)

Pam 19-02-2003 02:15 PM

A wonderful little old lady gardener and a long

madgard wrote:

A wonderful little old lady gardener passed away last night. She was
responsible for my gardening disease.

Marilyn, I feel for your loss.......it doesn't make it any easier right now, but
somehow I have found that when we lose a gardening companion/mentor, they have
really not gone very far from us. There is not a day that goes by in my garden
where I don't see tangible evidence of my mom's presence - the pass-along plants
she gave me, the plants we bought together and just the joy she and I shared for
this passion of growing plants. Be sure to plant something new in her memory and
grieve when you can - she would understand.

pam