GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Writing Contributor wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/152299-writing-contributor-wanted.html)

Juicer 15-01-2007 10:18 AM

Writing Contributor wanted

Hi all

I am the editor of http://www.landscapejuice.com dedicated to the Landscape and Garden industries.

I am looking for guest writers who want to share their passion for gardening. This can be in any form. For example you might be a lawn enthusiast or expert or into roses or apple trees.
You might be a garden photographer or an expert paver.

Whatever you do, love or aspire to I would like to share your experience and experiences with our readers.

If you are interested then please send your articles or stories to me at

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Juicer

JoeSpareBedroom 15-01-2007 04:22 PM

"Juicer" wrote in message

Hi all

I am the editor of http://www.landscapejuice.com dedicated to the
Landscape and Garden industries.

I am looking for guest writers who want to share their passion for
gardening. This can be in any form. For example you might be a lawn
enthusiast or expert or into roses or apple trees.
You might be a garden photographer or an expert paver.

Whatever you do, love or aspire to I would like to share your
experience and experiences with our readers.

If you are interested then please send your articles or stories to me
at

I look forward to hearing from you.

Juicer

How much $$$$$$$$$ ???

Philip Voice 16-01-2007 07:27 AM

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Juicer" wrote in message

Hi all

I am the editor of http://www.landscapejuice.com dedicated to the
Landscape and Garden industries.

I am looking for guest writers who want to share their passion for
gardening. This can be in any form. For example you might be a lawn
enthusiast or expert or into roses or apple trees.
You might be a garden photographer or an expert paver.

Whatever you do, love or aspire to I would like to share your
experience and experiences with our readers.

If you are interested then please send your articles or stories to me
at

I look forward to hearing from you.

Juicer

How much $$$$$$$$$ ???

Hi

I was thinking the prestige would be enough :-0)

I was hoping to find passionate authors who would write to share their
passion and show off their efforts.

Thanks for your interest