GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New to group (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/15283-new-group.html)

T. Audry Glamour 17-04-2003 03:20 AM

New to group

Hi all

I've been lurking for a week or so and thought I'd say hello.

Here in N. Calif we are having a wet April. And it's been a warm
winter. I noticed that the lilac bush is blooming the best I have seen
it in years. I'd always heard that lilacs didn't really do well here
because it often isn't *cold* enough during the winter. Hmmm...

Anyway, if it ever dries out enough I hope to get some veggies into a
raised bed I made last year (a little too late to have much of a crop
from it then).

Later...

Audry
--
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.