GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Irrigation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/15338-irrigation.html)

Eugene Ferreira 17-04-2003 05:32 PM

Irrigation

Hi

I am trying to find out how you determine what sizeof pump you need to keep
the water pressure in an irrigation system. I stay on a farm and we're
watering from a dam, so there is no water pressure.

david 17-04-2003 10:44 PM

Irrigation

Your pump supplier should be able to give you all the information you want.
If he cant then go to someone else.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Bob 18-04-2003 03:08 AM

Irrigation

First, determine the pressure needed for your sprinkler or whatever. Then
determine the volume of water needed per minute. Then get a pump that
delivers the needed volume at the needed pressure. Do a search on "sprinkler
pump" for more info.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...sprinkler+pump

Bob